01 July 2015

REVIEW- BESAZ BOUTIQUE

In this post, I mentioned how much I love online shopping. Today, i am doing a review of Besaz Boutique.


After searching high and low for a reasonably priced online shop, I finally came across Besaz Boutique and i would love to share my shopping experience with them.




BeSaz Boutique is an Online and in Store Fashion Retailer. They have stores in Accra, Ghana and Lagos, Nigeria and offer shipping nationwide in both Countries.



My First time Experience
In the spirit of being bored,i decided to get unto Besaz's online shop and buy a dress for my birthday which was a week away. The online site was very easy to navigate and very luckily for me there were some dresses on sale.After looking at all the clothes they had in my size, i finally settled on this Black Crossover dress which i bought at a give away price of 140cedis.



After spending hours on the site and being fascinated by the many lovely things they had, i decided to buy a pair of block heel ankle strap shoes.i bought these shoes for a 160 cedis but they are now on sale for a 120cedis(rush and get yours now!)
I spent a total of 300cedis on these items and it was totally worth it if you ask me.
Besaz boutique is now one of my favorite online stores and i have bought a lot of items from them since i first discovered them. i will keep shopping there as long as i have the money :-)
In a nutshell, anyone looking to shop online should try Besaz Boutique .Their items are reasonably priced and they usually have a lot of stuff on sale which i am sure you would love!




After i ordered, i was contacted by a representative from their Accra store in less than 30 minutes. She made me aware that they had the Shoes in stock but the dress had to be shipped in from Nigeria.


Service
The rep from the store was very nice. She was very nice on the phone and assured me she would bring my order. Even after she delivered the order, she texted me to find out if they fit perfectly and if i was happy with my choice.All in all, she made a very good first impression.

Delivery
I paid 10cedis for the delivery which was done less than 3 hours after i had made the purchase. I was surprised even though I thought that was very impressive. The rep told me my dress would be delivered in 2 days and just like she said,it was delivered in 2 days!


Location. 
Lagos, Nigeria Store:
Suite G-11, VGC Shopping Mall, Road 2, Victoria Garden City, Lekki-Epe Expressway
Mobile/Whats App: +2348170147010

Accra, Ghana Store:
BeSaz Boutique, Near Pure Fire Church, Kissieman, Achimota, Accra
Mobile/Whats App: +233247395906


Online: www.besazboutique.com


General Impressions
I like the fact that Besaz Boutique has the two different currencies(naira and cedi) displayed. it makes it easier for clients from either country to know how much they have to pay without having to go through the trouble of converting currencies.Additionally, items look even much better in reality than in pictures and they are of good quality.






Follow Them On:

Google plus pagehttps://plus.google.com/besazboutique
Twitterwww.twitter.com/besazboutique
Instagramwww.instagram.com/besazboutique
Youtubewww.youtube.com/besazboutique
Blogwww.besazboutique.blogspot.com
www.besazboutiquefashion.wordpress.com/
Pinterestpinterest.com/besazboutique






N.B-THIS IS NOT A PAID ADVERT/REVIEW.THIS IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH BESAZ ONLINE BOUTIQUE AND REFLECTS MY  OPINION.


*image soources-Besazboutique

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Besaz Boutique! im sure id patronize u guys soon


    Much love,Nana Ama

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!nice review about Besaz Boutique. id definitely be shopping there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besaz boutique must have really impressed you to get such a good review from you. check your email.i sent u a mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they did! Hope you have a wonderful time shopping from them!

    ReplyDelete